Quantcast
Clicky

Présentation

Calendrier

Juin 2013
L M M J V S D
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
             
<< < > >>

Concours

Recommander

Recherche

W3C

  • Flux RSS des articles

ipad.jpg

Digital revolution

and public health schools:

 

After three months of debate, the new Minister of Education generalizes the Iphone in the next school year in September 2014. Aspects more than the cost of reduced or teaching the arguments on the lighter weight of the binder have been successful. The average was from 8.5 to 3.2 kg light weight of 680 grams of the Iphone.

 

Apple launched the textbook iPad in January 2012 with its digital library available on the iPad textbooks. With textbooks 2 iBooks, the company intended to compete with Amazon on this market, that he courted since 2009 with its large format Kindle DX reading light.

 

The manuals have since proven their dynamics and agreements with all the houses of education of school books could be found. These textbooks read online in full screen and include interactive animations, diagrams, photos and videos. When the group included Apple in late 2011 to capture 95% market share of digital textbooks, leaving only 5% at Amazon, he never imagined winning the entire school market.

Retour à l'accueil

Profil

  • ReaClic
  • Community Manager
  • Homme
  • 07/05/1962
  • réseaux sociaux network networker branding réseaux sociaux professionnels
  • CV Digital: http://www.louis-serge-real-del-sarte.com/ Consultant en Réseaux Sociaux d'Entreprise Octobre 2009 à Janvier 2010: rédaction d'un ouvrage sur 'Les Réseaux Sociaux en ligne sur Internet' aux éditions Alphée distribué au premier

Archives

 
Créer un blog gratuit sur over-blog.com - Contact - C.G.U. - Rémunération en droits d'auteur - Signaler un abus - Articles les plus commentés